Solid-State Portable Power Station
The New B2000 SST - 2000W | 1326Wh
The evolution of portable power. Weighing up to 50% less than the competition, the B2000 SST makes high-output battery power more accessible than ever before. The first-in-class solid-state battery is not only the lightest and most portable available, but also the safest. In the event of a blackout, it can power most household appliance—and yet it can still recharge from 0-80% in under an hour.
- Solid-State Lithium Battery
- Truly Portable Power - 31.3 lbs. at 1326Wh at 2000W Output
- Fast Charging Capability– 80% in only 45 minutes (AC)
- Long Battery Life - 2500+ cycles to 80% capacity
- Dependable, Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
- Seamless UPS Capability
Power Beyond Your Adventure
The next generation of power is here with the B2000's advanced solid-state lithium battery, offering enhanced safety, stability, and performance for all your charging needs.
Style Meets Functionality
Introducing our sleek solid-state portable power station, designed for easy portability. With its ergonomic, lightweight build and aluminum soft-grip handles, it's perfect for reliable power wherever your adventure takes you.
Quality You Can Trust
The B2000 is built to last, with a 5 year warranty and ETL certification that ensure its quality, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
Transform the solid-state portable power station into an eco-friendly solar generator with optional Yoshino solar panels. Effortlessly recharge and enjoy limitless power, all while embracing sustainable energy solutions.
Powering All Your Adventures
From camping trips to outdoor events and emergency situations, this power station has you covered. With its portable design and versatile charging options, the B2000 is the perfect companion for all your outdoor activities.
Multiple Ways to Recharge
The B2000 lets you charge your power station using three different methods. Simultaneously power your devices while you recharge using either AC power, DC power, or solar panels. Whether you're at home, on the road, or outdoors, you can power up your way and stay connected.
Versatile Charging for All Your Devices
The B2000 is designed to power up all your devices with ease and efficiency. With multiple ports, including two USB-C ports and a wireless charging pad, you can charge a wide range of devices simultaneously.
Effortless Control at Your Fingertips
Check your power station's status, charge levels, runtime, and settings right on your phone. The Yoshino App puts you in complete control of your portable power.
What’s in the Box
- B2000 SST Portable Power Station
- AC Recharge Adapter (5.9ft / 1.8m)
- Cigarette Car Charging Cable (9.8ft / 3m)
- Solar Charging Cable MC4 to XT60 (9.8ft / 3m)
- DC5521 to Cigarette Car Female Output Cable (1.6ft / 0.5m)
- User Manual
Comprehensive details outlining the specifications and features of the B2000 product.
- Capacity: 1326 Wh; 40.92 V, 32.4 Ah
- AC Output: 2000 Watts Continuous; 3000 W Peak (Pure Sine Wave)
- Net Weight: 31.3 lbs / 14.2 kg
- Dimensions: 17.5 x 8.6 x 9.1 in / 445 x 218 x 231 mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- AC Outlets: 4 Outlets, 120VAC/20A50/60Hz, 2000W Total
- Wireless Charging: 5VDC/1A, 9VDC/1.1A,12VDC/1.25A,15W Max
- 12V DC Output: 2 Ports, 12.6VDC/10A, 126W Total
- USB-C Output: 5VDC/3A, 9VDC/2.22A, 12VDC/1.66A, 20W Max
- USB-C PD Output: 5-15VDC/3A, 20VDC/5A, 100W Max
- USB-A Output: 2 Ports, 5V DC/2.4A, 12W Each Port
- AC Input: 100-120VAC,50/60Hz,1500W Max
- XT60 Input: 12-60VDC/10A Max, 600W Max
- Car Input: 12VDC/10A, 120W Max
- Battery Type: Solid-State Li-NCM
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Cycle Life: 2500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Shelf Life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- APP Control: Yes
- LED Light Bar: Yes
- Discharge Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Working Humidity: Maximum 90%
What kind of battery does the B2000 use?
The B2000 uses a solid-state Li-NCM 16.2A battery, which provides reliable and long-lasting power.
What devices can the B2000’s AC output port power?
The B2000's AC output ports can power most household appliances. However, before connecting an appliance, please make sure that the power of the appliance is within the rated power (2000W rated / 3000W max) of the power station to ensure safe operation.
How can I calculate how long the B2000 can power my device for?
You can check the charging time shown on the B2000’s LCD Screen. This can help you estimate the charging time of most appliances. For a more detailed calculation, see below:
You can calculate how long your device will last when powered by the B2000, by taking into account the limits imposed by the B2000's depth of discharge (95%) and inverter efficiency rate (90%).
(Power Station Capacity × Depth of Discharge × Inverter Efficiency) ÷ Device Rated Power
So for example, a 60W CPAP machine hooked up to the B2000:
(1326 Wh × 0.95 × 0.9) ÷ 60W = 18.9
So, in this case, the B660 can power the CPAP machine for almost 18.9 hours. If you need to power your device for longer than this calculation, you can check out some of our larger power stations.
Can the B2000 SST charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, the B2000 SST can charge and discharge at the same time.
Does the B2000 SST have cooling fan(s)?
Yes, the B2000 SST has fan(s) that will automatically turn on to keep the unit from overheating.
How do I know if the product is charging?
When the product is charging, the charging indicator icon will flash, and the remaining time will be shown on the LCD screen.
How do I clean the product?
Use a soft dry towel to wipe gently across all surfaces.
How do I store the product?
If your portable power station is not going to be used for extended periods of time, power off the unit and disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet. Store it in a safe dry place with a temperature of 32-104°F / 0-40°C and humidity within 90%. Every 3-6 months charge the product to at least 80% to protect its battery life.