Solid-State Portable Power Station
The New B330 SST - 330W | 241Wh
Take it anywhere. Compact and lightweight, with a convenient handle and built-in LED light, the B330 is designed for life on the go. It delivers 330 watts of power and features AC, DC, and USB outputs to power your gadgets and keep all your devices charged. It’s the ideal choice for road trips, camping, backyard parties, or wherever adventure takes you.
- Solid-State Lithium Battery
- Truly Portable Power - 9.9 lbs. at 241Wh at 330W Output
- Multiple Ways to Recharge – 80% in only 2 hours (AC)
- Long Battery Life - 2500+ cycles to 80% capacity
- Dependable, Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
Power Beyond Your Adventure
The next generation of power is here with the B330's advanced solid-state lithium battery, offering enhanced safety, stability, and performance for all your charging needs.
Style Meets Functionality
Introducing our sleek solid-state portable power station, designed for easy portability. With its ergonomic, lightweight build and aluminum soft-grip handles, it's perfect for reliable power wherever your adventure takes you.
Quality You Can Trust
The B330 is built to last, with a 5 year warranty and ETL certification that ensure its quality, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
Transform the solid-state portable power station into an eco-friendly solar generator with optional Yoshino solar panels. Effortlessly recharge and enjoy limitless power, all while embracing sustainable energy solutions.
Powering All Your Adventures
From camping trips to outdoor events and emergency situations, this power station has you covered. With its portable design and versatile charging options, the B330 is the perfect companion for all your outdoor activities.
Multiple Ways to Recharge
The B330 lets you charge your power station using four different methods. Simultaneously power your devices while you recharge using either AC power, DC power, USB-C PD, or solar panels. Whether you're at home, on the road, or outdoors, you can power up your way and stay connected.
Versatile Charging for All Your Devices
The B330 is designed to power up all your devices with ease and efficiency. With multiple ports, including two USB-C ports, you can charge a wide range of devices simultaneously.
Effortless Control at Your Fingertips
Check your power station's status, charge levels, runtime, and settings right on your phone. The Yoshino App puts you in complete control of your portable power.
What’s in the Box
- B330 SST Portable Power Station
- AC to DC Recharge Adapter (4.3ft / 1.3m)
- Cigarette Car Charging Cable (9.8ft / 3m)
- Solar Charging Cable MC4 to XT60 (9.8ft / 3m)
- DC5521 to Cigarette Car Female Output Cable (1.6ft / 0.5m)
- User Manual
Comprehensive details outlining the specifications and features of the B330 product.
- Capacity: 241 Wh
- AC Output: 330 Watts Continuous; 480 W Peak (Pure Sine Wave)
- Net Weight: 9.9 lbs / 4.5 kg
- Dimensions: 10 x 6.1 x 9.6 in / 255 x 156 x 242 mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- AC Outlets: 2 Outlets, 120VAC, 60 Hz, 330W Total
- 12V DC Output: 2 Ports, 12.6VDC/10A, 126W Total
- USB-C Output: 5VDC/3A, 9VDC/2.22A, 12VDC/1.66A, 20W Max
- USB-C PD Output: 5-15VDC/3A, 20VDC/5A, 100W Max
- USB-A Output: 2 Ports, 5VDC/2.4A, 12W Each Port
- DC Input: 20VDC/5A, 100W
- XT60 Input: 12-30VDC/5A Max, 100W Max
- Car Input: 12VDC/8A, 100W Max
- USB-C PD Input: 5-20VDC/3A, 60W MAX
- Battery Type: Solid-State Li-NCM
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Cycle Life: 2500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Shelf Life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- APP Control: Yes
- LED Light Bar: Yes
- Discharge Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Working Humidity: Maximum 90%
What kind of battery does the B330 use?
The B330 uses a solid-state Li-NCM 16.2A battery, which provides reliable and long-lasting power.
What devices can the B330’s AC output port power?
The B330's AC output ports can power most household appliances. However, before connecting an appliance, please make sure that the power of the appliance is within the rated power (330W rated / 480W max) of the power station to ensure safe operation.
How can I calculate how long the B330 can power my device for?
You can check the charging time shown on the B330’s LCD Screen. This can help you estimate the chargingtime of most appliances. For a more detailed calculation, see below:
You can calculate how long your device will last when powered by the B330, by taking into account the limits imposed by the B330's depth of discharge (95%) and inverter efficiency rate (90%).
(Power Station Capacity × Depth of Discharge × Inverter Efficiency) ÷ Device Rated Power
So for example, a 60W CPAP machine hooked up to the B330:
(241Wh × 0.95 × 0.9) ÷ 60W = 3.43
So, in this case, the B330 can power the CPAP machine for almost 3.5 hours. If you need to power your device for longer than this calculation, you can check out some of our larger power stations.
Can the B330 SST charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, the B330 SST can charge and discharge at the same time.
Does the B330 SST have cooling fan(s)?
Yes, the B330 SST has fan(s) that will automatically turn on to keep the unit from overheating.
How do I know if the product is charging?
When the product is charging, the charging indicator icon will flash, and the remaining time will be shown on the LCD screen.
How do I clean the product?
Use a soft dry towel to wipe gently across all surfaces.
How do I store the product?
If your portable power station is not going to be used for extended periods of time, power off the unit and disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet. Store it in a safe dry place with a temperature of 32-104°F / 0-40°C and humidity within 90%. Every 3-6 months charge the product to at least 80% to protect its battery life.
This product is rated 4.8 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 5 reviews.
- EE.M.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 15, 2023Great for Remote Work
Keeps my laptop charged all day on my jobsite
- MRMatt R.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsSep 11, 2023Perfect for my drone
Just got it, and excited that I can now power my DJI drone while im out all day.
- CChrisI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 5, 2023Very happy with it
impressed with its 100 watt usb-c output for my laptop
- BBBill B.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 5, 2023It's Super handy
Great for powering the fans in my backyard workshop.
- JAJim A. T.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 5, 2023Perfect for my camping trips
Perfect for charging my running my cooler, phone and Garmin InReach when out camping.