Solid-State Portable Solar Generator
The New K40SP21
- Solid-State Lithium Battery
- Truly Portable Power - 53.6 lbs. at 2611Wh at 4000W Output
- Fast Charging Capability– 80% in only 70 minutes (AC)
- Long Battery Life - 2500+ cycles to 80% capacity
- Dependable, Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
- Seamless UPS Capability
Power Beyond Your Adventure
The next generation of power is here with the B4000's advanced solid-state lithium battery, offering enhanced safety, stability, and performance for all your charging needs.
Style Meets Functionality
Introducing our sleek solid-state portable power station, designed for easy portability. With its ergonomic, lightweight build and aluminum soft-grip handles, it's perfect for reliable power wherever your adventure takes you.
Advanced GaN (Gallium Nitride) based transistors operate with greater efficiency than their traditional silicon counterparts.
Quality You Can Trust
The B4000 is built to last, with a 5 year warranty and ETL certification that ensure its quality, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
Transform the solid-state portable power station into an eco-friendly solar generator with optional Yoshino solar panels. Effortlessly recharge and enjoy limitless power, all while embracing sustainable energy solutions.
Empowering RV Enthusiasts: Experience the Ultimate Power Station
Embark on RV adventures with unparalleled power using the Yoshino B4000 SST. With its TT-30R outlet, this portable power station provides abundant electricity, making your journey comfortable and convenient.
Portable, Limitless Solar
Harness the power of the sun, it takes just 4.5 hours of sunlight to reach 80% capacity with three SP200 solar panels (600W Input). Embrace the freedom of renewable energy and keep your devices powered up wherever you go.
Water-Resistant for any Adventure
Experience reliable, worry-free renewable energy with our durable and water-resistant solar panels that withstand the elements and keep generating power in any outdoor environment. These solar panels feature an IP67-rating and an ETFE lamination.
Powering All Your Adventures
From camping trips to outdoor events and emergency situations, this power station has you covered. With its portable design and versatile charging options, the B4000 is the perfect companion for all your outdoor activities.
Multiple Ways to Recharge
The B4000 lets you charge your power station using three different methods. Simultaneously power your devices while you recharge using either AC power, DC power, or solar panels. Whether you're at home, on the road, or outdoors, you can power up your way and stay connected.
Versatile Charging for All Your Devices
The B4000 is designed to power up all your devices with ease and efficiency. With multiple ports, including two USB-C ports and two wireless charging pads, you can charge a wide range of devices simultaneously.
Effortless Control at Your Fingertips
Check your power station's status, charge levels, runtime, and settings right on your phone. The Yoshino App puts you in complete control of your portable power.
What’s in the Box
- B4000 SST Portable Power Station
- AC Recharge Adapter (5.9ft / 1.8m)
- Cigarette Car Charging Cable (9.8ft / 3m)
- Solar Charging Cable MC4 to XT60 (9.8ft / 3m)
- DC5521 to Cigarette Car Female Output Cable (1.6ft / 0.5m)
- User Manual
- Solar Panel SP200 (Ships Separately)
Comprehensive details outlining the specifications and features of the B4000 product.
- Capacity: 2611 Wh; 48.36 V, 54 Ah
- AC Output: 4000 Watts Continuous; 6000 W Peak (Pure Sine Wave)
- Net Weight: 53.6 lbs / 24.3 kg
- Dimensions: 21.4 x 10.2 x 9.4 in / 543 x 260 x 240 mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- AC Output: 2 Outlets, 120VAC/20A Max Each Port, TT-30R Outlet, 120VAC/30A Max, 4000W Total
- Wireless Charging: 2 Ports, 5VDC/1A, 9VDC/1.1A, 12VDC/1.25A, 15W Max Each Port
- 12V DC Output: 2 Ports, 12.6VDC/10A, 126W Total
- USB-C Output: 5VDC/3A, 9VDC/2.22A, 12VDC/1.66A, 20W Max
- USB-C PD Output: 5-15VDC/3A, 20VDC/5A, 100W Max
- USB-A Output: 2 Ports, 5VDC/2.4A, 12W Each Port
- AC Input: 100-120VAC, 50/60Hz, 1800W Max
- Solar Input: 12-60VDC/10A Max, 600W Max
- Car Input: 12VDC/10A, 120W Max
- Battery Type: Solid-State Li-NCM
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Cycle Life: 2500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Shelf Life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- APP Control: Yes
- LED Light Bar: Yes
- Discharge Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Working Humidity: Maximum 90%
What kind of battery does the B4000 use?
The B4000 uses a solid-state Li-NCM 54A battery, which provides reliable and long-lasting power.
What devices can the B4000’s AC output port power?
The B4000's AC output ports can power most household appliances. However, before connecting an appliance, please make sure that the power of the appliance is within the rated power (4000W rated / 6000W max) of the power station to ensure safe operation.
How can I calculate how long the B4000 can power my device for?
You can check the charging time shown on the B4000’s LCD Screen. This can help you estimate the charging time of most appliances. For a more detailed calculation, see below:
You can calculate how long your device will last when powered by the B4000, by taking into account the limits imposed by the B4000's depth of discharge (95%) and inverter efficiency rate (90%).
(Power Station Capacity × Depth of Discharge × Inverter Efficiency) ÷ Device Rated Power
So for example, a 60W CPAP machine hooked up to the B4000:
(2611 Wh × 0.95 × 0.9) ÷ 60W = 37.21
So, in this case, the B4000 can power the CPAP machine for almost 37.21 hours.
Can the B4000 SST charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, the B4000 SST can charge and discharge at the same time.
Does the B4000 SST have cooling fan(s)?
Yes, the B4000 SST has fan(s) that will automatically turn on to keep the unit from overheating.
How do I know if the product is charging?
When the product is charging, the charging indicator icon will flash, and the remaining time will be shown on the LCD screen.
How do I clean the product?
Use a soft dry towel to wipe gently across all surfaces.
How do I store the product?
If your portable power station is not going to be used for extended periods of time, power off the unit and disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet. Store it in a safe dry place with a temperature of 32-104°F / 0-40°C and humidity within 90%. Every 3-6 months charge the product to at least 80% to protect its battery life.
This product has no reviews yet.