Solid-State Portable Power Station
The New B660 SST - 660W | 602Wh
The smartest way to get serious power. Delivering 660 watts and standing just 10 inches tall, the B660 SST can power all manner of consumer electronics and small appliances, yet it’s still portable enough to take on the go. Host movie night in your backyard or bring your entire home office with you on your next camping trip. And thanks to solid-state power, the B660 SST is not only smaller and lighter, it’s also the safest option available.
- Solid-State Lithium Battery
- Truly Portable Power - 16.9 lbs. at 602Wh at 660W Output
- Multiple Ways to Recharge – 80% in only 4 hours (AC)
- Long Battery Life - 2500+ cycles to 80% capacity
- Dependable, Industry Leading 5 Year Warranty
Power Beyond Your Adventure
The next generation of power is here with the B660's advanced solid-state lithium battery, offering enhanced safety, stability, and performance for all your charging needs.
Style Meets Functionality
Introducing our sleek solid-state portable power station, designed for easy portability. With its ergonomic, lightweight build and aluminum soft-grip handles, it's perfect for reliable power wherever your adventure takes you.
Quality You Can Trust
The B660 is built to last, with a 5 year warranty and ETL certification that ensure its quality, reliability, and compliance with industry standards.
Transform the solid-state portable power station into an eco-friendly solar generator with optional Yoshino solar panels. Effortlessly recharge and enjoy limitless power, all while embracing sustainable energy solutions.
Powering All Your Adventures
From camping trips to outdoor events and emergency situations, this power station has you covered. With its portable design and versatile charging options, the B660 is the perfect companion for all your outdoor activities.
Multiple Ways to Recharge
The B660 lets you charge your power station using four different methods. Simultaneously power your devices while you recharge using either AC power, DC power, USB-C PD, or solar panels. Whether you're at home, on the road, or outdoors, you can power up your way and stay connected.
Versatile Charging for All Your Devices
The B660 is designed to power up all your devices with ease and efficiency. With multiple ports, including two USB-C ports, you can charge a wide range of devices simultaneously.
Effortless Control at Your Fingertips
Check your power station's status, charge levels, runtime, and settings right on your phone. The Yoshino App puts you in complete control of your portable power.
What’s in the Box
- B660 SST Portable Power Station
- AC to DC Recharge Adapter (4.3ft / 1.3m)
- Cigarette Car Charging Cable (9.8ft / 3m)
- Solar Charging Cable MC4 to XT60 (9.8ft / 3m)
- DC5521 to Cigarette Car Female Output Cable (1.6ft / 0.5m)
- User Manual
Comprehensive details outlining the specifications and features of the B660 product.
- Capacity: 602 Wh
- AC Output: 660 Watts Continuous; 900 W Peak (Pure Sine Wave)
- Net Weight: 16.9 lbs / 7.7 kg
- Dimensions: 11.7 x 8 x 10 in / 296 x 204 x 256 mm
- Warranty: 5 Years
- AC Output: 3 Outlets, 120VAC, 60Hz, 660W Total
- 12V DC Output: 2 Ports, 12.6VDC/10A, 126W Total
- USB-C Output: 5VDC/3A, 9VDC/2.22A, 12VDC/1.66A, 20W Max
- USB-C PD Output: 5-15VDC/3A, 20VDC/5A, 100W Max
- USB-A Output: 2 Ports, 5VDC/2.4A, 12W Each Port
- DC Input: 24VDC/5A, 120W
- XT60 Input: 12-30VDC/5A Max, 100W Max
- Car Input: 12VDC/10A, 120W Max
- USB-C PD Input: 5-15VDC/3A, 20VDC/5A, 100W MAX
- Battery Type: Solid-State Li-NCM
- Pass-through Charging: Yes
- Cycle Life: 2500 Cycles to 80% Capacity
- Shelf Life: Recharge to 80% Every 3-6 Months
- APP Control: Yes
- LED Light Bar: Yes
- Discharge Temperature: 14 to 104°F / -10 to 40°C
- Charging Temperature: 32 to 104°F / 0 to 40°C
- Working Humidity: Maximum 90%
What kind of battery does the B660 use?
The B660 uses a solid-state Li-NCM 16.2A battery, which provides reliable and long-lasting power.
What devices can the B660’s AC output port power?
The B660's AC output ports can power most household appliances. However, before connecting an appliance, please make sure that the power of the appliance is within the rated power (660W rated / 900W max) of the power station to ensure safe operation.
How can I calculate how long the B660 can power my device for?
You can check the charging time shown on the B660’s LCD Screen. This can help you estimate the charging time of most appliances. For a more detailed calculation, see below:
You can calculate how long your device will last when powered by the B660, by taking into account the limits imposed by the B660's depth of discharge (95%) and inverter efficiency rate (90%).
(Power Station Capacity × Depth of Discharge × Inverter Efficiency) ÷ Device Rated Power
So for example, a 60W CPAP machine hooked up to the B660:
(602 Wh × 0.95 × 0.9) ÷ 60W = 8.58
So, in this case, the B660 can power the CPAP machine for almost 8.6 hours. If you need to power your device for longer than this calculation, you can check out some of our larger power stations.
Can the B660 SST charge and discharge at the same time?
Yes, the B660 SST can charge and discharge at the same time.
Does the B660 SST have cooling fan(s)?
Yes, the B660 SST has fan(s) that will automatically turn on to keep the unit from overheating.
How do I know if the product is charging?
When the product is charging, the charging indicator icon will flash, and the remaining time will be shown on the LCD screen.
How do I clean the product?
Use a soft dry towel to wipe gently across all surfaces.
How do I store the product?
If your portable power station is not going to be used for extended periods of time, power off the unit and disconnect the AC adapter from the outlet. Store it in a safe dry place with a temperature of 32-104°F / 0-40°C and humidity within 90%. Every 3-6 months charge the product to at least 80% to protect its battery life.
This product is rated 4.9 of 5.0 stars.
It has received 7 reviews.
- ARAdam R.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 15, 2023Helped keep the lights on
This purchase came in at the right time we had 2 black outs in our area that went into the night and our house was the only one that had light. Once charged, we were able to charge or phone and plug in a lamp. It lasted for more than 5 hours with multiple things plugged in. Its great back up! Looking to buy the larger one later.
- RWRichard W.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 11, 2023Great item
Worked great. Took it on a four day camping trip never got below 65%. Used it to recharge our phones and power our night light setup for our site. Used the 100w solar panel to recharge it during the day. Highly recommend
- DFDave F.I recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 starsSep 8, 2023A must have
must have for any emergency situation. Very easy to use and manage
- JEJohn E.I recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 7, 2023Exactly what I need
Decent replacement for my honda generator which I have used in the past - but don’t like the hassle of dealing with gas or running long extension cords. I did do a lot of research and read about what I need for my CPAP when the power goes out and this unit seems like it will run it for a long enough time to where I will no longer have to use my old generator any more.
- BBrianI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsSep 6, 2023No complaints whatsoever
Been using it regularly in our trailer. Came packed very well.